One platform to deliver messages across the marketing funnel
Branding & AwarenessCreate awareness of your brand with millions of users in the right digital contexts
Engagement & Conversion
Retarget your site visitors to drive conversion
Interest & Desire
Build interest through optimised creatives and tailored messages to your target audience
One system to manage all your online banner and video campaigns.
UnbiasedNo black boxes. Fully transparent. Fully independent.
Local PresenceWe're on site in the Nordics, and know the players. Drop by our office in Stockholm.
Easy to use. Powerful under the hood.
Multi Channel & Device
Privacy & Anti-Fraud
All You Need
- Creative hosting
- Automatic screenshots
We use past impressions to fuel machine learning models that score and predict the value of future bid opportunities. This helps optimize both your media spend and your campaign KPI's.
Choose between several ways to target your buying to the impressions best suited to your campaign objectives. Targeting options include:
- Device Type
- Domain / Page / Ad placement
- Ad Environment
- Site Category
Our in-depth reporting gives you instant insight into your campaign metrics and audiences. Discover campaign response across your audiences, demographics, geography, device types and much more.
Case: TBS Mediabyrå
(Self Service DSP)
TBS Mediabyrå is a Swedish independent media agency offering strategic media consultation, analysis, planning and media purchasing in all digital and analogue channels. The agency handles brands of several industries, from real estate to FMCG.
Being an independent agency, TBS does not have access to the trading desk services of competing global agency networks. TBS needed to find a partner with strong local presence and support, that could help evolve and package programmatic solutions tailored to the needs of the agency.
With BidTheatre DSP, TBS accesses a complete media buying and data management platform for all things programmatic. Our staff works daily with TBS media planners to provide technical support and campaign management.
Programmatic via BidTheatre is playing an increasingly important part in TBS digital toolbox.
- Audience targeted campaigns are launched across a wide range of media, a previously unfeasible task
- Historical figures, trends and learnings are all collected for reference in future campaigns
- Performance and viewability are tracked closely
- Banner and web-tv campaigns are executed across desktop and mobile
Case: Mittmedia Reacher
Mittmedia is one of Sweden's biggest publishing houses, owning several daily newspapers, printing and commercial radio stations in mid-Sweden.
Mittmedia's challenge was to support both traditionally sold IO's and programmatic sales, the latter being increasingly preferred by digital advertising buyers. Facilitating this through traditional ad servers can be both complex, and non optimal in terms of yield. Another challenge was to leverage its local data assets and facilitating audience targeting.
Mittmedia decided to fully replace it's traditional adserver setup with a fully programmatic setup, using an SSP to enable all demand (including internal), and BidTheatre's DSP to traffic campaigns from in-house sales. With the media buying engine made available through BidTheatre API's, Mittmedia choose to build its own user interface, tailored to the needs of its sales force.
In June 2016, Mittmedia unveiled "Reacher", it's new progressive and holistic platform for digital media sales. The follow objectives were achieved:
- One system to traffic all campaigns, straightforward sales and traffic flow
- Internal and external demand competing side by side, optimizing yield
- Both banner- and video campaigns enabled
- Possibility to extend campaigns with external non-Mittmedia inventory
Frantz A/S is a leading Norwegian media agency specialised in job advertisements. By data analysis and precision targeting, Frantz minimizes the cost per qualifed applicant. Its digital tool "Frantz Express" is used to efficiently produce quality job ads for both traditional and digital media. Clients are primarily from Norwegian state and regional sectors, but also from the other Scandinavian countries.
Frantz identified the need to own, control and refine its digital audience expertise, while integrating ad distribution into Frantz express.
- After an initial day of training at Frantz headquarters, 40+ campaigns were successfully migrated into BidTheatre's DSP in less than two weeks. API integration with Frantz Express is currently ongoing.
"BidTheatre is a reliable and innovative partner in the creation and delivery of our data driven advertising campaigns"
-- Magnus In de Betou,
Head of Digital, TBS Mediabyrå
eCPM raised from 110 to 220 SEK
"BidTheatre is a great partner that has really made an extra effort to meet our demands. Having a Swedish partner has been a great advantage to us, enabling customised solutions that wouldn’t be possible with one of the international giants."
-- Håkan Hamrin
Business Development, Mittmedia
"BidTheatre has the technology and the knowledge perfectly suited our demands. Our partnership with Bid Theatre gives both us and our clients added value through use of first class technology which easily integrates with our technology. BidTheatre has a high level of service and always meets our demands."
-- Tore V. Hjerde
Senior Media Advisor
System and Data
Support & Pricing
Let our dedicated talent and expertise help you unlock the full potential of data driven marketing with our campaign management support
Planning & Strategy
Together we define the objectives of your marketing efforts, and plan how to achieve them
Optimization & Ad Operations
We manage the continuous work of attending to your campaigns and making sure they deliver on target
Many find the technical aspects of digital marketing daunting. We can make sure that your setup is optimal
Reporting & Analysis
We've got the experience from running thousands of campaigns. Let our team analyze the key findings from your marketing effort
With a self service account, you receive a dedicated seat on the DSP. Self Service is suited for those that want full control over media buying, and isn't afraid to invest the time. Still, there are plenty of support options available:
Our wiki that contains guides, how-to's and troubleshooting tips
Drop us an email question and we'll assist you as soon as possible
With a minimum spend commitment, you have access to a dedicated account manager and phone support
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Branded UI and Insights
- Data Management Platform
- Advertiser Logins
- Invoice or Credit Card
- Media Spend-based Fee
- All-In-One digital marketing platform
- Banner & Video campaigns
- Templates for common campaign types
- Product Feed ads
- B2B features
- Invoice or Credit Card
- Media Spend-based Fee
- Dedicated Integration Manager
- Full platform API
- Service Level Agreement
- Media Spend-based Fee
Updated: 20 April, 2018
116 46 Stockholm, Sweden
Switchboard: +46 (0)8 641 22 66
GDPR or Privacy matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer: Johan Jerräng, email@example.com
If you would like to manage your settings with regard to personal data and BidTheatre, visit our Privacy Tool at https://www.bidtheatre.com/privacy-tool
BidTheatre is a provider of data driven marketing software to media agencies, advertisers and publishers. With BidTheatre DSP, marketers get unified and efficient access to the fragmented European media landscape and can launch awareness building or conversion driving banner or video campaigns. With its capabilities to target and understand digital audiences, BidTheatre's platform makes marketing a dialogue, not a one-way communication.
BIDTHEATRE AND PERSONAL DATA
As an ad technology platform, BidTheatre may collect and process personal data for a few different purposes.
Purpose 1: To record your visits to a website, or behaviour on a website, to perform targeting of ads.
Legal Basis: Consent
Example: Targeting ads based on your previous visit to a website, or previous purchase made at a website.
Purpose 2: To record viewing of or interaction with an ad and combine this with records of advertiser website actions to attribute advertising effect.
Legal Basis: Consent
Example: Understanding that an advertisement was clicked and a subsequent purchase was made.
Purpose 3: To combine records of personal data already collected about you to select relevant ads to show.
Legal Basis: Legitimate interest. See section on profiling below. Please contact BidTheatre for details of our legitimate interest assessment.
Example: Combining insights into your location, previously visited websites, and demographical data obtained from data suppliers to target an ad.
Purpose 4: To transfer your randomly generated BidTheatre user ID to a third party for the purpose of receiving personal data from that third party.
Legal Basis: Consent
Purpose 5: To record the number of times you have viewed an ad, to prevent a single ad being shown too frequently.
Legal Basis: Legitimate interest. Please contact BidTheatre for details of our legitimate interest assessment.
BidTheatre is a registered Global Vendor in IAB Europe's Transparency & Consent Framework. Read more at http://advertisingconsent.eu.
WHAT ARE THE SOURCES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
All personal data is automatically collected via requests sent over the Internet to our servers from third parties. These third parties are:
- Advertisers (visits to their sites, purchases of products)
- Supply Side Platforms (your geo location, browser, etc)
- Data Suppliers (gender, age, income, interests, etc)
- Other Technology Vendors (cross device resolution, etc)
All personal data is attached to a personal unique identifying ID. By using the ID, personal data can be accessed, altered or removed. Given that legal basis exists, BidTheatre attempts to store the ID as a browser cookie to facilitate re-identification of a web browser over time.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED & STORED?
Information related to ads that you have been served are collected and stored. These include records of
- Date, time, site and frequency of ad view (7 day retention)
- Date, time and site where ad was clicked (180 day retention)
In addition to these records, advertisers may collect information about activities made on their sites. These include
- Actions made on their site following serving of an ad (180 day retention)
- Visits to their sites to facilitate retargeting (180 day retention)
In addition to personal data collected upon your interaction with ads or advertiser sites, BidTheatre may receive personal data from data suppliers. These are provided to facilitate targeting based on properties such as gender, age, income, interests and more.
BidTheatre never collects or processes sensitive personal data or personal data such as name, address, social security number, medical records, vehicle records, credit records or anything else that allows for unique identification of an individual. No personal data is collected from public sources.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
In addition to the data stored, BidTheatre processes the following personal data to facilitate campaign targeting:
- IP address (used to determine geo location, or perform organisation targeting)
- User Agent (used to target ads based on user device type, operating system, or browser type)
- Device Geo Location data (latitude / longitude)
- Device ID’s (e.g. IDFA)
This personal data is processed in realtime for ad selection purposes, and is not retained or recorded.
IS PERSONAL DATA USED TO AUTOMATICALLY BUILD PROFILES?
Collected personal data may be used to score your interest in certain content categories. Records of impressions, clicks, and actions on advertisers sites are used to build an interest score that will be retained for 60 days. We use the IAB Tier 1 Content taxonomy, available here: https://www.iab.com/guidelines/taxonomy/
As a data subject, you have the right to object to profiling. This can be done by using our Privacy Tool.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
Your personal data is transferred to and stored on the servers of our hosting partners. We and they do not transfer personal data outside of the EEA.
Your personal data is not shared with any other party. Your personal data is not shared with advertisers or other users of the BidTheatre DSP.
In order to provide the advertising services to our clients, we will exchange your unique user ID with these third parties provided that we have received your consent:
- Media & Data Supply vendors
- Cross Device technology vendor
- Fraud Detection technology vendor
We require these third parties to comply with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as BidTheatre does.
BidTheatre relies on cookies for identification of your browser and the personal data recorded for it. The cookie is stored with a maximum age of 7 to 90 days depending on purpose.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT / PRIVACY TOOL
BidTheatre's Privacy Tool is the preferred way of accessing your personal data in the BidTheatre DSP. The tool facilitates the possibility for you to exercise a number of your user rights in terms of personal data:
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
- The right to be informed - You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Policy.
- The right to erasure - This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to rectification - You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to restrict further processing - You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
- The right to data portability - You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
HOW CAN YOU ENSURE THAT NO PERSONAL DATA IS STORED?
BidTheatre inspects three settings to determine whether user data can be stored
- BidTheatre respects the Do Not Track (DNT) initiative, please consult your browser settings for details on how to enable DNT in your browser.
- BidTheatre inspects your user ID for an suppression / consent setting. To suppress personal data collection or use, or revoke consent, access the Privacy Tool here.
- Upon analysing opportunities to purchase ad space to target ads to our end users, we inspect and respect Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) industry standard signals for end-user consent. You may alter these signals by giving or revoking your consent at publishers that have implemented consent collection and adhere to IAB standards.
CONSEQUENCE OF NOT PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
The consequence of objecting or restricting processing and/or withdrawing consent is that no we will be able to make less informed or precise automated decisions about what ads to show to you. As a data subject, you have the right to make a complaint to the Swedish data protection authority Datainspektionen.
- Oliver Andersson
- Ad Operations
Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Manager, you are working to ensure long-term customer relationships and that the customer maximizes recovered value in relation to BidTheatre. Read more
Client interest form
Please enter your contact information and (if known) preferred account setup below, and we will be in contact within 1-2 business days.